Thursday, June 29, 2017

Does Job Security Offer Lifestyle Security? What Creates Financial Security In This Day And Age?

Yet another video freshly published by Miles Beckler. Probably the best source of info  on YouTube.

Enjoy!

Does Job Security Offer Lifestyle Security? What Creates Financial Security In This Day And Age?
The idea of ‘financial security’ in this day and age has evolved from what previous generations experienced.

There was a time when the idea of getting a degree and getting a job with a big corporation was enough.

Those times have passed.

This video covers a bit about my philosophy of financial security and the idea of job security.

You learn about my father’s unexpected path to retirement that left me with a deep learning and understanding of “the real world”

This actually was a big turning point in my life and a time when I reflected on my options and made a decision on how I was going to handle my financial security and what I was going to do for job security, moving forward.

I share this because I want to be sure you have other ideas about what job security and lifestyle security mean.

Your friends and family members may not understand as you embark down this entrepreneurial path… And that is ok.

Don’t feel like you need to explain yourself or even announce the path you are choosing… You can build out your project on the side and keep with it until you have enough momentum and results to handle any objections or questions.

I hope you find this video on the ideas of financial security and job security to be helpful! Leave a comment if you do!
[Read More …]

**********************************

Hope you found that useful information shared.

Leave me your feedback below, leave a quick comment.

Let us know which subjects you would like covered in our posts.

**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment